Use of this website Websaby.com provides Statements and Policies
Please read the following Statements Carefully.
We have exercised due diligence in the preparation of this website and have endeavoured to ensure that the information and other production services provided are correct and error-free. However, the Company does not warrant that all information contained in this website is absolutely correct and error-free in all respects.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of or reliance on any information or any other services provided on this website.
The purpose of this website is to provide general production information about our company in order to facilitate the visitor's understanding of the range of web design and production services we offer.
• This website should not be considered to constitute a relationship between the company and its customers, nor should it be considered a recommendation for the design and production of any web pages described by us.
• The Website should not be used as a substitute for any professional advice or advice, and no person should use the content of this website as a basis for making or refraining from doing anything on an individual issue or situation without obtaining appropriate professional advice.
• As the Company does not intend to provide any professional advice or commentary through the Site, we are not responsible for any loss incurred or likely to be incurred by any person as a result of reliance on the content of this Site.
• This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites whose content, services and advertisements are not uploaded or controlled by the Company, and we are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of such websites and related services and advertisements.
• The Company does not warrant the validity of hyperlinks contained in this website "Whether Express or Implied", does not endorse the content contained in such hyperlinks "Whether Express or Implied" and does not warrant that such content is accurate, true, reliable or sufficient.
• The Company is not responsible for the stability and availability of the telephone lines, networks, servers and other tools used or involved in your access to the Site. Third party contributors to the Site and/or other content on the Site may, "If Any," restrict or prohibit any visitor from accessing the Site at any time.
• In no event, including but not limited to negligence, the Company or other persons connected with the establishment, supply or management of the Site shall not be liable for any claims, losses or damages of any nature incurred by the person who browses the Site or other third parties as a result of their access to the Site or the failure to access the Site.
How the Company collects, uses, and discloses certain personal data through our public website (https://websaby.com).
• This Privacy Statement does not apply to personal data collected by other means, such as conferences or seminars.
• You can generally browse our website without revealing your identity or any personal data. However, in some cases we may ask about your personal data, such as name, email address and telephone number "Profile"; For example : To contact you, to provide information, to notify event details, or to provide other data that may be of interest to you. When the Company asks about personal data, we will try to explain what is required and what can be opted out of.
• If you receive a promotional email from this website, you may choose to unsubscribe by simply following the instructions on the email or by notifying us here "Please Specify : Unsubscribe from all promotional emails".
• When you respond to our promotional emails or otherwise contact us, your response will not constitute a relationship with the Firm and our customers. Therefore, please do not send us any confidential information. Unless we have officially acted as your representative web designer and producer, the information you send to us will not be protected.
• Disclosure of personal data in accordance with the law, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data to the relevant government authorities or other persons in certain circumstances, under certain laws or court orders.
• The Company has put in place security systems and internal measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
• The privacy protections referred to herein apply only to this website. This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites. If you use these hyperlinks or otherwise to browse other websites, please refer to the privacy policies of those websites.
• For records, when you visit the Site, we record your nameserver addresses and the pages you visit. We will only use this data to count and analyze the number of visits to our website and the type of users, but we will not use this data to identify each visitor.
• If you would like to access or update the personal data you have submitted, or if you have any questions about the way we process your personal data, please Click Here to ask us. We provide you with appropriate access to your personal data.